Oscar Fernandez, Esq.
Bar Admission: New York, Admitted to practice by the Supreme Court of New York, Appellate Division, Third Judicial Department, as an attorney and Counselor at law in all courts of the State of New York.
- 2015 Tax LLM, Georgetown University Law Center. Washington D.C.
- 2000 Tax LLM, Instituto de Empresa, Madrid. Spain
- 1998 Business Law LLM, Instituto de Empresa, Madrid. Spain.
- 1996 E.U. Legal Studies LL.M. Institute of European Studies (U.L.B.) Brussels. Belgium.
- 1995 JD University of Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain.
Experience: Prior to joining the firm, Oscar worked in the legal-tax department of a family office in Madrid and London. Before that, he worked for Ernst&Young in the areas of corporate -tax restructuring, tax planning of private wealth, and estate and gift tax planning in Madrid.
Membership Associations: Oscar is a Member of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA); and Valladolid Bar Association ( ICAVA).
Foreign Languages: Spanish, French.