Arrufat Gracia advises companies and individuals doing business in New York, New Jersey and the United States.
- Business Formation and Dissolution
- Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Professional Corporations, Professional Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships
- Business Successions – sale/purchase agreements
- Closely Held Businesses – incorporate and advise on all aspects of legal issues encountered
- Distribution Agreements
- Immigration services for investors, executives, and employees
- Intellectual Property Law – trademark, trade secret and copyright protection
- International Business & Trade – international licensing agreements
- Intellectual Property and Commercial Litigation
- Joint Venture Agreements – Negotiation, assistance in management, setting the structure
- Licensing – licensing intellectual property
- Mergers and Acquisitions – represent, advise, and negotiate mergers and acquisitions
- Subsidiaries – analysis of appropriate structure, place of incorporation, formation, assistance in management, active maintenance and dissolutions
- Transactions – actively advise, negotiate, and formalize business transactions
For advice in states other than New York or New Jersey the firm coordinates and provides appropriate legal representation through a network of prestigious and solid law firms.